the st-mix is an accessory pedal that integrates the memory lane delay and other stereo effect pedals into a
multi-amp stereo sound field setup. a special pan in input allows the user to place the output of an effect anywhere between two
amplifiers - this makes it possible for example to run a stereo chorus wide out to two amps while placing a mono delay output in between
the two amps. multiple output path options including a straight-through bypass for the left channel allow optimization for particular
multi-amp setups, with integral transformer isolation for the right channel to mitigate ground loop hum. a phase footswitch allows on the
fly in-phase / out-of-phase switching of the left-right output channels.
- left, right and pan in inputs (the left signal is automatically routed to both left and right outputs if no plug is inserted on the right
- left, right and left bypass outputs
- pan sound-field placement of the pan in input between the left and right outputs
- increased signal headroom with 15v internally regulated power supply and specially designed discrete jfet input stages
- switchable transformer output isolation of the right channel
- in-phase / out-of-phase footswitch control
- adapter passthrough jack and included path cable allows a single memory lane power adapter (or 18v y-crossover cable) to power both an st-mix and memory lane.
- genuine hammond cast aluminium case
- full stereo outputs with the following configurations:
left + pan in inputs connected: left is sent to both left and right outputs, pan in can be panned between left and right outputs. the phase switch can be used to invert the phase of the left signal sent to the
right output before being mixed with the pan in signal.
left, right and pan in inputs connected: left is sent to the left output, right is sent to the right output, and pan in can be panned between left and right outputs. the phase switch can be used to invert the
phase of the right signal sent to the right output before mixed with the pan in signal.